/The code has been significantly optimized in several areas, leading to
fewer stutters, better delta performance, more reliable USB/Serial
communication, and more consistent and deterministic results."/
Key improvements are:
* More consistent configuration with sanity-checking.
* Many more boards supported, with sane defaults for most common
features. Improved thermal protection, enabled by default with tight
margins for error.
* Improved Auto Bed Leveling with Bilinear Mesh and probeless operation.
* Unified Bed Leveling™ – Combining all forms of bed leveling in one
package, plus tools like G26 Mesh Validation to improve leveling
accuracy even further.
* Option to "fade" leveling compensation out over several layers to
save computes on long prints.
* Support for up to 5 extruders with different geometries.
* Support for mixing and switching extruders. Linear Advance
compensates for viscosity and pressure to reduce ooze and improve
* Dozens of languages including Japanese, Galician, and Simplified
* Significantly improved UI performance, especially Graphical Display.
* Display rate adjusts dynamically to prevent print stuttering.
* M600 Filament Change, Nozzle Clean, Nozzle Park, Auto Park on Pause,
* Improved support for Bed Leveling probes and Manual Probing.
* Support for Trinamic steppers, i2c control, steppers as endstops.
* Endstops can use pin interrupts for improved performance.
* M43 Pins Debugging to report about, test, and monitor pins and endstops.
* Print Job Timer
* Sorted SD Card file listings.
* Improved host integration, extended capabilities report, keepalive
messages, auto-report temperature, and more!
* Integrated I2C Bus allowing Marlin to interoperate on multiple boards.
* Support for Case Light, RGB LED, LED Strip. Printer events feedback.
* New features too numerous to list here. Read the config files for